Our work with government organisations spans from local councils to state government.
We work closely with your marketing or communications team and adhere to your style guides. Our projects range from creating creative concepts to printed materials, in-house templates or web graphics.
Services for government organisations and councils include:
- Creative concepts
- Printed materials: brochures, annual reports, flyers
- Website material: images, graphics, infographics
- Branded templates: Word or Powerpoint
- Signage: exhibition or conference banners
- Images and graphics for social media: avatars, posts, headers, infographics or illustrations
- EDM: e-news mailouts or graphics
Clients include: Biodiversity Conservation Trust of NSW | Inner West Council | City of Sydney Council | Wollongong Council | Barangaroo Delivery Authority | Shellharbour Council | Australian Maritime Museum